Monday, June 20, 2011

Lights go out.

I went to Philly on Sunday and Brooklyn the weekend before that. (I went to Brooklyn for Renegade..by far the besttt craft show I have ever been too. It made me excited to do craft shows this summer) and took my little Diana Mini along both days. I love this camera, its so unpredictable (as all film cameras are) but I love the dreamy feel and the way you can change the size of the photos. Although being able to take 72 photos on one roll of film makes me to anxious..I like being able to take a roll of film and develop it right away. Not so good at waiting haha. Anyway, here are some of my photos =)












P.S. I can not figure out how to scan in the negatives without them making diptychs like that. But not gonna lie I kinda like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment